Before You Start
Members and Visitors are permitted to wear an acceptable and respectable form of casual dress in all areas of the Clubhouse except when an event specifies a different dress code i.e. Black Tie or Jacket and Tie.
- Under no circumstances will the wearing of denim jeans with studs, rivets of any colour or fabric be permitted on the Course or in the Clubhouse.
- Golf Shoes are prohibited in the lounge, and restaurant.
- Training Shoes are prohibited both on the Course and in the Clubhouse.
- Hats and Visors must be removed while in the Clubhouse.
- Waterproofs and wet weather clothing must be removed while in the Clubhouse.
- The wearing of T-Shirts and sweatshirts with prominent logos are prohibited at all times both on the Course and in the Clubhouse.
- Shorts or trousers with large patch pockets are not permitted on the Course or in the Clubhouse.
Please see the table below for acceptable/not acceptable form of casual dress for use on the Course and in the Clubhouse.
- All shirts must have a collar and must be worn inside trousers or shorts.
- Headgear must be worn correctly - not back to front.
- Short sleeved or sleeveless shirts may be worn but must have a collar. Ladies golf shirts that have been designed/tailored to wear outside trousers/shorts/skirts etc may be worn. All other shirts must be tucked in.
- Tailored shorts designed for golf, skorts, skirts and cut-offs are all acceptable forms of dress for Ladies.
- Open toed sandals are permitted in the Clubhouse. Beach style flip flops/plastic shoes are not permitted.
- Shirts/Blouses, if designed to be worn outside trousers or skirts are permissible i.e. ribbed welt or side slits.
- Shorts must be tailored, and worn with sports socks.
- Trousers must not be tucked into socks.
- No denim or combat trousers.
- Golf shoes only, no trainers.